Saturday, May 07, 2005

Part of the SUB ROSA picture down under - Harry Turner



Dominic MCNamara of the Disclosure Australia Project took this picture of retired Australian Defence scientist Harry Turner and I in June 2004, during the interview I organised. Harry Turner's role is extensively described in my document UFOs SUB ROSA DOWN UNDER. The Disclosure Australia interview of Harry Turner undertaken by Dominic and I was discussed in the September 2004 Disclosure newsletter available on line at the Projects web site.

I had been in contact with Harry Turner since 1982 as part of my attempts to unravel the official picture of UFO investigations in Australia.

A hitherto hidden dimension of Harry Turner's research will be described in my forthcoming book Hair of the Alien specifically his investigation of an Australian contact drama featuring a Canberra woman, which strikingly prefigures key aspects of the abduction drama not revealed until Budd Hopkin's book "Intruders" emerged in 1987 - such as "hybrid baby presentations" and the idea that a genetic breeding programme was at the heart of the abduction saga. These features were documented in a private capacity by Harry Turner, a nuclear physicist and analyst with the Australian Joint Intelligence Bureau (JIB) of the Department of Defence, during 1971-1972. He made his notes available to me in 2001 and since then I undertook a detailed enquiry into the story - see my chapter "An Early Abduction Odyssey" in Hair of the Alien.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Bill,

I am trying to get into contact with Harry Turner, if it is the same gentleman that was at Maralinga in the 50's, as I have an old letter of his, written at the time about the nucelar bomb tests there at the time.

Do you know how I can contact him?

Cheers,

Julie
0488 786 857
access@tms.com.au

7:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Bill,

I am tyriing to get into contact with Harry Turner, if it is the that was at Maralinga at the time, as I have an old letter of his, written about the nuclear bomb tests of the time.

Do you know how I can contACT him?

Cheers,

Julie
0488 786 857
access@tms.com.au

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home